Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Wajahat Abbas - The New MVP on the block

I consider this as a nice blog post to congratulate Wajahat Abbas on becoming a MVP for ASP.Net.
I have been working with him for past more than one year and admittedly that was a nice expirience.
He has just been conffered as the "Microsoft Most Valuable Professional" for ASP.net.

He works with e-Kalsoft - Pakistan as a .Net guy and has been actively involved in writing for the community. Along with it, he was also involved to a great extent in forming "INETA" - the organisation in Pakistan for .Net.

All the best Wajahat.
I am sure you will strive to keep the title the next year as well.

--Sanket

1 Comments:

Blogger Wajahat Abbas said...

Sanket.

Belief me its really cool to read your blog, and i am very thankful for congratulating me.

Working here with Nawras for more than a year, it has been a great pleasure while working with you, as a team, as a friend.

I hope that you would be enjoying your life @ home, and especially with wife.

Take Care.
Best of Luck,
Wajahat Abbas

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home